Thursday 24 September 2015

CLASSIC IMAGE: A BATTLE BEYOND LIMITS


Darth Maul locks horns and lightsabers with the young and fearless Obi-Wan Kenobi in one of the Prequel's finest trilogy moments, from EPISODE I. Can THE FORCE AWAKENS provide a duel to top it?


“I had to know the battles inside and out and know Ewan and Liam’s moves as well as they did. With my experience I could improvise or help them if they got stuck. They were really up for it as well, and wanted to do it. I gave them some tips; it was a great relationship. I think it worked well on screen. It looks great. I got really excited when the double doors opened.”

RAY PARK- STARLOG ISSUE 269 (DECEMBER 1999)

“The style of fighting I did with Ewan was different to the style of fighting I did with Liam (Neeson). Ewan picked up really fast. Liam is much taller, much bigger and he had his own preferences on what he wanted to do. He didn’t want to jump around and wanted to do moves he was comfortable with.”

RAY PARK - STAR WARS UK FAN CLUB MAGAZINE "JEDI JOURNAL' ISSUE 2.2 (SUMMER 2001)

Star Wars Episode I: Prime Of The Jedi Webisode - YouTube

No comments: