"EVERY SAGA HAS A BEGINNING..."

Sunday 19 May 2019

CLASSIC IMAGE: A TIME OF CONFLICT!


'The third film is very, very dark. It's not a happy film by any stretch of the imagination. It's a tragedy. People think of the Star Wars movies as happy movies. What they're going to do about a tragedy, I don't know. It will probably be the least successful of all the Star Wars movies - but I know that.'

George Lucas - Empire magazine - September 1999

'I'm proud of the second three moves. People may not like them, but I'm proud of them. I never in a  million years thought I could finish the whole story. In its course, I've done a lot of things I wanted to do, taking themes and stringing them in different tones through different times - recurring elements twisted in different ways. And I've managed to do something that I've always been fascinated with - doing something over twelve hours instead of two. What it really comes down to is, I am a happy man. What else can I tell you?'

George Lucas - Time magazine - May 9th, 2005

EPISODE III - global box office (so far): $848 million.

HAPPY FOURTEENTH ANNIVERSARY TO 'EPISODE III'!

No comments: