Sunday 8 May 2022

'ATTACK' AT 20: THE PADAWAN TURNED JEDI KNIGHT - OBI-WAN KENOBI



“We’ve been allowed to play around a bit more (for EPISODE II). The fun is back, more humour and more sex, which is always a good thing. Sex and humour just kind of make the world go round, do you now what I mean?” 

EWAN MCGREGOR - PREMIERE - JUNE 2002 

 “There’s more action for me. It was a nice step to not be the apprentice, and now be the master. To have scenes with Sam Jackson and Yoda and the leaders of the Jedi Order, and then be in charge of Anakin. And I get to f==k off on a Dick Barton detective story in the middle, in a fantastic spaceship that I’ve waited all my life to fly.” 

EWAN MCGREGOR - EMPIRE MAGAZINE - JUNE 2002 

“George thinks it looks more heroic (Ewan’s shaggy beard) because George wears a trimmed beard. So it’s getting closer and closer to looking like George.” 

EWAN MCGREGOR - EMPIRE MAGZINE - JUNE 2002


No comments: