Sunday 17 July 2011

OUT NOW ON US BLU-RAY: "AMERICAN GRAFFITI"

Debbie (Candy Clark) and Terry the Toad (Charles Martin Smith) await the new AMERICAN GRAFFITI Blu-ray! Image: UNIVERSAL.

George Lucas's seminal film tribute to his Modesto youth, of girls, cars and music - AMERICAN GRAFFITI - has finally arrived on US Blu-ray and the review verdicts for it are very good.

Check out this review here from the popular BLU-RAY.COM site: American Graffiti Blu-ray

The US release is apparently region-free, so an official UK version of the movie is unlikely.

UPDATE 5/8/2011: My good buddy Chris Baker has let me know of this terrific blog site totally dedicated to the film from super-fan Jeff Hamrick. Check it out here:  http://jeffsallgraffitiallthetime.blogspot.com/2011/08/american-graffiti-lost-and-found.html?spref=fb

1 comment:

Graffiti32 said...

Hey Thanks for the mentionioning my Graffit Blog. I never though of it but I guess "super fan" would be the correct description. Jeff