Tuesday 9 June 2015

CLASSIC IMAGE: RETURN OF THE BATTLING PACIFIST!


Natalie Portman/Padme Amidala's status as a magazine cover star continues, showcasing the UK EMPIRE magazine's detailed coverage of the newly arrived EPISODE II in 2002.


“I took a long time to decide to do the films. When you’re 14, you don’t really jump at the chance to sign you’re life away until you’re 24.”

“The strangest place I saw my face was definitely Kentucky Fried Chicken, on a big poster. I’m a total vegetarian, animal rights, and they’ve got this big poster of me advertising KFC. I was like, “This is unreal.” It’s frustrating, but that’s what the movie is about. It’s a big marketing extravaganza type deal, and I knew that when I was getting into it.”

NATALIE PORTMAN-BRITISH STARLOG MAGAZINE ISSUE 1- MAY 2000


STAR WARS AFICIONADO sends Birthday Greetings out to Natalie Portman on this day.

No comments: